ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY STATEMENT
MSG Risk Management Ltdt is a professional and environmentally conscious organisation, which acknowledges the impact that our operations may potentially have on the environment. The clear objective of MSG Risk Management Ltd is to minimise any impact on the environment by:
• Preventing pollution, reducing waste and ensuring, wherever practicable, that measures are implemented to protect and preserve natural habitats, flora and fauna
• Considering the effects that our operations may have on the local community
• Taking action to eliminate or reduce, as far as practicable, any potentially adverse environmental impacts
• Promoting environmental awareness amongst our suppliers, contractors and partners by implementation of operational procedures
• Seeking to work in partnership with the community by behaving in a considerate and socially responsible manner
• Ensuring effective and expedient incident control, investigation and reporting.
Managerial and supervisory staff will have responsibilities for the implementation of the policy and must ensure that environmental issues are given adequate consideration in the planning and day-today supervision of all work.
MSG Risk Management Ltd will fully comply with the duties placed upon it within the requirements of legislation, whilst at all times complying with, as a matter of best practice, the requirements and duties set out within Approved Guidance as issued by the Environment Agency and other organisations. As part of the company’s commitment to maintaining the highest levels of environmental management, it is the intention that the company will work towards environmental management systems compliant with ISO14001.
All employees and sub-contractors are expected to co-operate and assist in the implementation of this policy, whilst ensuring that their own works, so far as is reasonably practicable, are carried out without risk to themselves, others or the environment. This includes co-operating with management on any environment related matter.
MSG Risk Management Ltd will take all practical steps to ensure that potential hazards and risks to the environment are identified and that suitable and effective preventive and control measures are implemented. All employees will be provided with the necessary resources, equipment, information, instruction and training to fulfil the requirements of this policy.
MODE S04.V01 DPOTTER AUGUST 2017
The Directors have overall responsibility for all environmental matters. The operation of this policy and the associated procedures will be monitored and reviewed on a regular basis to ensure that they remain current and applicable to the company’s activities. This policy has been endorsed by the board of directors which gives its full support to its implementation.
Dan Potter – Managing Director MSG Risk Management Ltd
Signed: Dan Potter
Date: August 2017
Laura Potter – Company Director MSG Risk Management Ltd
Signed: Laura Potter
Date: August 2017